Dimensions length: 12’6 (381 cm), width: 31 “(79 cm), thickness 6” (15 cm), volume: 360 liters; Woven Fusion double layer light construction only 7.9 kg Total size when in backpack 90x40x30cm; Total weight: board+paddle+pump=10 kg.
(1) Main fin. Slidefin system easy to use without tools or screw
(2) side-fins to control the board in waves or to paddle the boards ins hallow waters (rivers) without the main fin and just using teh side-fins
(3) Extra strong leash-ring construction, so the board can be used in waves
(4)Valve which closes automatically after pumping (quality product by Halkey-Roberts)
(5) D-Rings (4 pieces in total) to attach a kayak seat
(6) Large neoprene padded handle for comfort while carrying and extra handle, extra Handle
(7) Soft and grippy EVA deck pad, spread over the full width of the board to make space for 2 persons, yoga, etc.
(8) Rubber logo with board specifications
(9) Elastic bungee rope for storage of bags
(10) Scratch resistant printing
(11) Quality control stamp (each board is tested by the factory and additionally checked by us) and water release edge
(12) The X-factor giving the board that magix-glide. Just like a car has certain aerodynamics a SUP board has hydrodynamics. An inflatable can’t be shaped into millimeter like a hardboard, but the right dimensions + the shape of the PVC do make a difference once inflated.