Length: 10’8” (325cm)
Width: 32” (81cm)
Thickness: 6” (15cm)
Weight: 9 kg.
Volume: 300 l.
Total size when in backpack 90x40x30cm
Total weight: board+paddle+pump=12 kg.
(1) Extra strong leash-ring construction, so the board can be used in waves
(2) Valve which closes automatically after pumping (quality product by Halkey-Roberts)
(3) D-Rings (4 pieces in total) to attach a kayak seat
(4) Large neoprene padded handle for comfort while carrying
(5) Soft and grippy EVA deck pad, spread over the full width of the board to make space for 2 persons, yoga, etc.
(6) Rubber logo with board specifications
(7) Elastic bungee rope for storage of bags
(8) Scratch resistant printing
(9) Rubber rail to release water. This allows for better gliding and gybing
(10) Main fin. US Box Fin System easy to use without tools or screw
(11) Quality control stamp (each board is tested by the factory and additionally checked by us)
(12) The X-factor giving the board that magix-glide. Just like a car has certain aerodynamics a SUP board has hydrodynamics. An inflatable can’t be shaped into millimeter like a hardboard, but the right dimensions + the shape of the PVC do make a difference once inflated.