12’6”x30”x6” (381x76x15cm); 7.9 kg. boardweight; 340 liter boardvolume.; Total size when in backpack 90x40x30cm; Total weight: board+paddle+pump=10 kg.
(1) The carbon nose has crash proof and is problem-free in production on the 14ft model for over 1 year now. It is a separate fixed attachment over the PVC hull. Meaning a scratch or hole in the carbon nose (which can be easily repaired) means the SUP is still air-tight.
(2) Large neoprene padded handle for comfort while carrying
(3) Elastic bungee rope for storage of bags
(4) Soft and grippy EVA deckpad, spread over the full width of the board to make space for 2 persons, yoga, etc.
(5) Large neoprene padded handle for comfort while carrying
(6) Elastic bungee rope for storage of bags
(7) Tail-pad with EVA logo, Rubber with board specifications, Valve which closes automatically after pumping (quality product by Halkey-Roberts) and high kick-pad for pivot-turns
(8) Large neoprene padded handle for comfort while carrying. Extra strong leash-ring construction, so the board can be used in waves
(9) The bottom of the carbon nose has an extra kevlar protection against scratching
(10) Single US Box fin easy to use (universal system). Touring shape
(11) Water release tail rail. Quality control stamp (each board is tested by the factory and additionally checked by us)